Friday, July 1, 2011

Clean jokes-Golf pro

A golf pro dragged himself into a hall seeking as though he'd usually escaped a tornado.

"What's wrong?" a woman asked.

"I usually lost a diversion to Houlihan," a pro said.

"What? But Houlihan's a misfortune player I've ever seen. How could he have beaten you?"

"He tricked me," a pro said. "On a initial tee, he asked for a handicap. we told him he could have 30, 40, 50 strokes- any encumber he wanted.

He said, 'Just give me dual gotchas."

"What's a gotcha?" asked a woman. "That's what we longed for to know," a pro said. "Houlihan said, 'You'll see.' Then, as we was teeing off, usually as we had my club poised, he screamed out 'Gotcha!'"

"I can theory what happened," a woman said.

"Sure," a pro said. "The roar threw me off, and we longed for a ball completely."

"Understandable," a woman said. "But still, that's usually a single swing. How did he win a game?"

The pro answered, "You try swinging at a golf ball all day while watchful for that second 'gotcha!'

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki