Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hilarious jokes-Updates on Facebook


The lassie did not uncover up for work so the residence mother called her in an angry voice and scolded her.

"What is wrong with you? If we were not to come we should have told me."

The Maid explained, Maam we had already announced upon my facebook page which we was taking the trip to Mexico for the week to see my family. Ma'am we should remain updated upon Facebook. If we still had the subject afterwards we should have asked."

Wife: "So we have been upon Facebook too?"

Maid: "Maam who is not? Every time we announce upon Facebook your husband sends me good wishes, sympathy and help. This time he said have the good trip home, suffer and comeback soon as we will skip you. He pleaded, please save me from my wifes cooking."


0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki