Monday, May 30, 2011

Really funny jokes-Liberal Pick up Lines

* Your Birkenstocks must stink, cause you've been nature-hiking through my thoughts all day.

* You had me during "Mao."

* We're both workers, of a universe ......let's "Unite"

* Hey honey, wanna come behind to my place as well as exam my emissions?

* My pants need a bailout. can we help?

* I'd love to to get we in a see-through dress. I'm a organisation believer in transparency.

* I'm a Women's Studies major, so if we would take off your clothes I'd conclude it.

* You are so hot. The science is settled.

* Darlin' we stole my heart a same way George Bush stole a choosing in 2000

* Ooo, baby...I'd love to warm your globes.

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki