Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Really funny jokes-Three pregnant women

Three profound women are sitting in the cafeteria having lunch, when the single of them says, "I know that I'm starting to have the boy."

The other dual women think about that for the moment, as well as afterwards the single of them says, "OK, how do we know you're starting to have the boy?"

"Well, when the kid was conceived," says the initial women, "I was upon top. So I'm starting to have the boy."

They lay as well as eat for the couple of mins more, as well as afterwards the second lady says, "Well, I'm starting to have the girl."

"OK," says the initial one, "how do we know you're starting to have the girl?"

"Well, when my kid was conceived, I was upon the bottom. So I'm starting to have the girl."

They lay as well as eat for the couple of mins more, the third lady patently removing more as well as more distressed, until finally she breaks down in to hideous sobbing?

"What's wrong, what's wrong?" the initial dual women ask with concern.

The third lady manages to stifle her sobs prolonged enough to usually contend the single thing.... "I'm starting to have the puppy!"


0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki