Monday, October 10, 2011

Really funny jokes-Fish poaching


The supervisor catches Seamus withdrawal a closeness of a reservoir with a bucket of fish.

"Aha! I've caught we poachin' fish red-handed," says a warden.

"What do we mean, red-handed?" says Seamus.

"You've got a bucket full of 'em right there. You can't talk your way out of it this time."

"Oh, we don't understand," says Seamus, "I've not poached a thing. These have been me house pet fish.

I move 'em to a reservoir once a week for exercise.

After they've had a great swim, they come behind to a bucket as well as we go behind home."

"Do ya expect me to hold such a tale?"

"I can infer it." contend Seamus.

So they travel behind to a reservoir as well as Seamus dips a bucket in as well as a fish float away.

They mount in silence for 20, 30, 40 minutes...no sign of a fish entrance behind to a pail.

Ha, ya lying rogue! shouts a warden.

"Where have been your fish?"

"What fish?"

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki