Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clean jokes-Worry job


A young accountant, true out of uni, applies for a pursuit advertised in a Sydney Morning Herald. He is interviewed by a owners of a small commercial operation who has built it up from scratch. "I need someone with an accounting degree," says a man, "but mainly I'm looking for someone to do my worrying for me."

"How do you mean?" says a accountant. "I have lots of things to be concerned about, but I wish someone else to be concerned about money matters."

"OK," says a accountant. "How most are you offering?"

"You can begin upon seventy-five thousand," says a owner.

"Seventy-five thousand dollars. How can a commercial operation similar to this means to pay so much?"

"That," says a man, "is your first worry."

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki