Friday, January 13, 2012

Really funny jokes-Royals fan


A male walks into a Kansas club with his golden retriever. "Hey," says a bartender, "No dogs authorised in a bar."

"Oh please?," begs a customer. You see, you're personification a Royals game, as well as my dog is a really big air blower of a Royals."

"You're trying to tell me which this here dog is a BASEBALL FAN?! Both of we get out of my bar," says a bartender. "No animals allowed, as well as YOU belong in a mental institution. Dogs do not like baseball!"

Just then, a Royals get a hit. The dog goes wild. He jumps up on a club as well as hops around in circles on his hind legs. Then he does a same on his front legs! The barkeeper is astounded. "That is a many extraordinary thing I've ever seen! Who ever suspicion a DOG could like baseball?! I'm extraordinary though....if he gets which vehement when a Royals get a hit, what does he do when they get a home run?"

"I do not know," confesses a owner, "I 've only had him for five years."

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki