Thursday, June 2, 2011

Really funny jokes-Boyfriends named Leroy

Three ladies all have separate boyfriends declared Leroy.

One evening, whilst pity the couple of drinks during the bar, one of the ladies suggests, "Let's name the Leroys after the soft drink pop, since I'm tired of removing my Leroy churned up with your Leroy, as well as her Leroy churned up with your Leroy."

The alternative dual ladies agree.

The first woman speaks out, "Okay then, I'm gonna name my Leroy 7-Up since he has 7 inches as well as it's regularly up!"

The 3 ladies scream as well as holler, as well as slap any alternative high fives.

Then, the second woman says, "I'm gonna name my Leroy Mountain Dew since he can mountain as well as do me any day of the week."

Again, the 3 ladies scream as well as holler, as well as slap any alternative some-more high fives.

The third woman afterwards says, "You know, those dual Leroys were good, though I'm gonna name my Leroy, Jack Daniels."

The alternative dual ladies scream in unison, "Jack Daniels? That's not the soft drink pop... that's the hard liquor!"

The third woman bursts out, "That's my Leroy!"

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki