Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas jokes-Clean Living


It was Christmas as well as everyone seemed to he carrying a good time, though Father O'Rourke was not. He suddenly pronounced to Father Kelly 'You know what. I'm fed up with all this good behaviour as well as purify living. Why do not go out as well as have good aged sinful night out. We could drink, go with loose women as well as do whatever takes a fancy.' Are we mad?' replied Father Kelly 'This is a tiny town. Everyone knows who we are.' 'I do not mean we should do it here.' pronounced his colleague. 'We could skirt like everyone else as well as take a train to a city'

After most warning Father Kelly concluded to do so as well as off they went which night as well as partied until morning. They arrived home very most a worse for wear as well as it was afterwards which a concern of what they had done began to emergence upon Father Kelly. 'Oh my God. We're starting to have to declare a misdemeanor.' 'Don't worry.' replied Father O'Rourke 'I've already thought about this. You get changed as well as go into a confessional as well as I'll discuss it we all about my misdeeds as well as we can pardon me. Then, I'll do a same for you.'

So, a reduced whilst later Father O'Rourke went to a church as well as entered a confessional. 'Father, pardon me for we have sinned. we went out with a friend to celebrate Christmas last night as well as got drunk, had sexual family with women, danced to wicked music as well as used foul language.' Father Kelly replied 'God is studious as well as inclined to forgive as well as so am I. Do 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys as well as your sins will be forgiven.'

A reduced whilst later their positions were topsy-turvy as well as Father Kelly confessed everything in good detail. 'This is an outrage.' exclaimed Father O'Rourke. 'What kind of clergyman have been you? Do 5 hundred Our Fathers, Five hundred Hail Marys, present all we income for a next three months to a church, go right round a church upon your knees fifty times, asking God's forgiveness as we do so. Then come behind to me as well as maybe I'll cruise absolution.' 'What?' pronounced a dismayed Father Kelly 'What about a agreement?' Father O'Rourke replied 'What we do with my time off is a single thing, though we take my pursuit very seriously.'

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki