Friday, December 16, 2011

Really funny jokes-Facebook Addiction


If we are upon Facebook, we am sure we will find this hilarious.

The 76-year-old lady walked down a corridor of Clearview Addictions Clinic, acid for a right department. She passed signs for a "Heroin Addiction Department (HAD)," a "Smoking Addiction Department (SAD)" as well as a "Bingo Addiction Department (BAD)." Then she speckled a dialect she was looking for: "Facebook Addiction Department (FAD)."

It was a busiest dialect in a clinic, with about 3 dozen people stuffing a waiting room, many of them staring blankly in to their Blackberries as well as iPhones. A prime man with careless hair was pacing a room, muttering,"I need to divert my cows. we need to divert my cows."

A twenty-something man was disposed upon a floor, his face buried in his hands, while a curly-haired lady comforted him.

"Don't worry. It'll be all right."

"I only do not understand it. we suspicion my refurbish was LOL-worthy, though nothing of my friends even clicked a 'like' button."

"How prolonged has it been?"

"Almost 5 minutes. That's similar to 5 months in a genuine world."

The 76-year-old lady waited until her name was called, then followed a receptionist in to a bureau of Alfred Zulu, Facebook Addiction Counselor.

"Please have a seat, Edna," he pronounced with a warm smile. "And discuss it me how it all started."

"Well, it's all my grandson's fault. He sent me an call in to join Facebook. we had never listened of Facebook before, though we suspicion it was something for me, because we customarily have my face in a book."

"How soon were we hooked?"

"Faster than we can say 'create a profile.' we found myself upon Facebook at slightest eight times any day -- as well as more times at night. Sometimes I'd wake up in a center of a night to check it, only in case there was an refurbish from one of my brand new friends in India . My father didn't similar to that. He pronounced which loyalty is a changed thing as well as should never be outsourced."

"What do we similar to many about Facebook?"

"It creates me feel similar to we have a life. In a genuine world, we have usually 5 or six friends, though upon Facebook, we have 674. I'm even friends with Juan Carlos Montoya."

"Who's he?"

"I do not know, though he's got 4,000 friends, so he must be famous."

"Facebook has helped we make a little connections, we see."

"Oh yes. I've even connected with a little of a gals from tall school -- we still call them 'gals.' we hadn't listened from a little of them in ages, so it was exciting to demeanour at their profiles as well as figure out who's retired, who's still working, as well as who's had a little work done. we adore browsing their photos as well as celebration of a mass their updates. we know where they've been upon vacation, which cinema they've watched, as well as whether they cling to their toilet paper over or under. I've also been playing a game with a little of them."

"Let me guess. Farmville?"

"No, Mafia Wars. I'm a Hitman. No one messes with Edna."

"Wouldn't we rsther than encounter a little of your friends in person?"

"No, not really. It's so most easier upon Facebook. We do not need to gussy ourselves up. We do not need to take baths or wear perfume or make use of mouthwash. That's a most appropriate thing about Facebook -- we can't smell anyone. Everyone is attractive, because everyone has picked a good form pic. One of a gals is regulating a form pic which was taken, I'm flattering certain, during a Eisenhower Administration. "

"What pic are we using?"

"Well, we outlayed 5 hours acid for a form pic, though couldn't find one we unequivocally liked. So we motionless to visit a internal beauty salon."

"To make yourself demeanour prettier?"

"No, to take a pic of one of a immature ladies there. That's what I'm using."

"Didn't your friends notice which we demeanour different?"

"Some of them did, though we only told them I've been doing lots of yoga."

"When did we comprehend which your Facebooking might be a problem?"

"I realized it final Sunday night, when we was upon Facebook as well as saw a summary upon my wall from my husband: 'I moved out of a house 5 days ago. Just suspicion we should know.'"

"What did we do?"

"What else? we unfriended him of course!"


0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki