Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas jokes-Luck of the Draw


A man found himself in distressing monetary difficulties. He is so desperate that for the first time in his life he gets down on his knees as well as prays to God for help. 'Dear God, we desperately need your help. we have no income to spend on Yuletide presents for my family. Could you presumably arrange it so that we win the Lottery?'

The lottery pull is held, though he wins nothing. He sends another request to God. 'My business has left bust as well as if we don't get the little income soon I'll lose my automobile as well as my Yuletide will be will be really difficult. Please fix things so we win the lottery.'

Lottery night comes, though he's unlucky. So he prays to God again. 'Please God, I've mislaid my automobile as well as right away they're trying to take my house. Please assistance me to win the Lottery or our Yuletide will be ruined.'

Come lottery night, he again fails to win anything. 'Undeterred, be prays to God again. 'I am right away the bankrupt, my residence has been repossessed by the financial association as well as so has my car. We are right away vital on the street, though all we need to get my life behind together as well as maybe enjoy the little kind of Yuletide is to win the lottery.'

Suddenly there's the flash of shining life as the heavens open as well as the man is confronted by the really voice of God himself. 'Hey, do me the foster will you, buy the ticket.'

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki