Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas jokes-Ken's Letter To Santa


Ken's Letter To Santa


Dear Santa,
I assimilate that a single of my colleagues has petitioned you for changes in her contract, privately asking for anatomical as well as career changes. In addition, it is my bargain that adverse remarks were made about me, my ability to please, as well as my a little of my conform choices. we would similar to to take this opportunity to inform you of a little of issues concerning Ms. Barbie, as well as a little of my own needs as well as desires.

First of all, we along with multiform alternative colleagues feel Barbie DOES NOT merit favoured treatment - a b*tch has everything. I, along with Joe, Jem, Raggedy Ann & Andy, DO NOT have a dreamhouse, corvette, evening gowns, as well as in a little cases, a ability to changes our hair style. we personally have usually 3 outfits that we am forced to brew as well as match during great length. My preference to accessorize my outfits with an earring was my preference as well as reflects my lifestyle choice.

I too would similar to a shift in career. Have you ever deliberate "Decorator Ken", "Beauty Salon Ken", or "Out of work Actor Ken" ? In addition, there are multiform alternative avenues that could be deliberate such as: "S & M Ken" "Green Lantern Ken" "Chippendale Ken" ... "Master Ken" These would some-more fairly reflect my desires as well as perhaps open up new markets.

And as for Barbie needing bendable arms so she can "push me away," we need bendable knees so we can kick a b*tch to a curb. Bendable knees would also be beneficial for me in alternative situations - we've talked about this emanate before.

In closing, we would similar to to point out that any serve concessions to a blonde bimbo from hell will outcome in action be taken by myself as well as others. And Barbie can forget about carrying G.I.Joe - he's mine.

Real sincerely,
Ken

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki