Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas jokes-Useful phrases


Here have been 10 useful phrases for responding to Yuletide presented we would rather not have received:

1. Thanks a lot!
2. My word! What a gift.
3. Well, well, well ...
4. If we hadn't put upon so much weight recently it would have fitted me perfectly.
5. Gosh, we hope we never remove this. We're regularly losing things around here.
6. It's great; but I'm worried about a jealousy it might create.
7. Just my luck to get this, upon a Yuletide we betrothed to give all my gifts to charity.
8. Unfortunately, we am about to come in MI5's Witness Protection programme.
9. Frankly, we do not deserve this.
10. Really, we shouldn't have.

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki