Saturday, December 17, 2011

Good jokes-Brewery presidents


After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents motionless to go out for the beer. The man from Corona sits down as well as says, "Hey Senor, we would like the world's most appropriate beer, the Corona." The barkeeper dusts off the bottle from the shelf as well as gives it to him.

The man from Budweiser says, "I'd like the most appropriate drink in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', the Budweiser." The barkeeper gives him one.

The man from Coors says, "I'd like the only drink made with Rocky Mountain open water, give me the Coors." He gets it.

The man from Guinness sits down as well as says, "Give me the Coke." The barkeeper is the little taken aback, though gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over during him as well as ask "Why aren't you drinking the Guinness?" as well as the Guinness boss replies,

"Well, we figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

0 People Laughs:

 

Copyright © 2010 Just For Laughs | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki